Zitieren als:Gedankensplitter http://peter.baumgartner.name
Abonnieren per RSS Feed
- GFD-Fachtagung "Fachdidaktische Forschung zur Lehrerbildung": 27.09.17- 29.09.17, ganztägig: Freiburg, Deutschland.
- E-Learning Fachgespräch: 04.10.17, ganztägig: Stuttgart, Deutschland.
Meine letzten Tweets
- Planning my website relaunch, I came across @cloudinary, an image service to reduce loading time - has a free plan! https://t.co/lpIF47LCNt4 days ago
- Trump justifies excesses of the radical right wing in discussion (monologue) with journalists https://t.co/y89fIo3I1s38 days ago
- From R to WordPress: Experiments with R & RWordPress (3 articles) https://t.co/w5wkrCeqmQ #rstats, #DataScience Also https://t.co/VbPobYqVI738 days ago
This is another follow-up article from previous posts Publishing R Statistics directly into WordPress and imgur.com website. This is very important because otherwise the transfer to WordPress would encrypt the pictures to an awful peace of code. An example how this looks can be seen from my first trial. Weiterlesen
This is the follow-up article from the previous post Publishing R Statistics directly into WordPress. This time I will explain in more detail how to apply the different packages. There is a companion webpage where you can see the content of the different program chunks. You will see how to post text, graphic, uploading files, setting categories and tags, fill in the excerpt and providing a thumbnail.
In contrast to the previous post I have now establised the facility to upload graphics resulted from R calculation automatically to the imgur.com website. This is very important because otherwise the transfer to WordPress would encrypt the pictures to an awful peace of code. An example how this looks can be seen from my first trial. Weiterlesen
This post is an experiment: Writing a program in R and publishing directly the results into Wordpress. This experiment is part of my ongoing effort of the last few months to collect material for a new book. I want to describe new working procedures in scientific research which are — thanks to progress in digitalization like open source tools, open data — now feasible. My focus on these new work flows are guided on the one hand by the goal to improve reproducibility of all research phases and on the other hand to facilitate research procedures in closing the digital gaps between different research tasks. Weiterlesen